Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2007

weeds.

"Weeds have a high tolerance for environmental conditions and the rare ability to exploit recently disturbed territory."

"What does this mean?"
(Hey, does that sound Luther to any of you?) In the cartoon or book, or whatever, the Peanuts character replies,

"You can roll with the punches!"

I've written this into at least one of my old Commonplace Books and wish I had the original Peanuts cartoon or Charlie Brown book I found it in. Yep, this is me and has been forever, greatly to my advantage and much to my disadvantage!

PS Did anyone notice I've been indicating
Georgia as the font in most of my recent blogs? When I showed it to Judy and told her how much I liked it, she told me it was "friendly!" and I agree completely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Karla...and grrr to blogger, again! Yesterday, I got to post comments, but today I can't again!

Anyways, Leah, go check out the Veggie Tales video "Larry Boy and the Rumor Weed" from you church library, pop up some corn, pour yourself a cuppa, and sit back and enjoy some good laughter. Then tell me how you see it relate to what you posted here! (And I'll tell you!) :D --K