Pages

Monday, August 09, 2004

from Psalm 119

from Psalm 119:

10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
17 Deal bountifully with thy servant, that I may live, and keep thy word.
19 I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me.
44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.
45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.
57 Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.
72 The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
127 Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.
159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.
164 Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.

No comments: